The GW Columbian College of Arts and Sciences is proud to announce that it will once again be offering summer scholarships through the CCAS Dean’s Summer Scholarship program. The scholarship can be used for on-campus and online CCAS summer courses. Funding is limited, but priority will be given to students who are taking courses for G-PAC or major requirements.
Questions about the CCAS Summer Scholarship should be sent to email@example.com.
- Be a current undergraduate CCAS student (CCAS must be the applicant’s primary school)
- Receive need-based financial aid (not student loans) during the regular academic year
- Be registered for summer course(s)
Please note: Students who receive summer financial aid from other GW sources are not eligible for the CCAS Summer Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Register for CCAS summer course(s).*
- During the application period, submit the CCAS Summer Scholarship application form for each course.
* No tuition will be due until the first day of the summer session in which the class is being taught. Students who register for a CCAS summer class in order to apply for the scholarship and later decide to drop the class will owe nothing, as long as the course is dropped prior to the first day of the session.
- The application will be open from Thursday, March 1, to Sunday, April 15.
- Students will receive notification of awards by May 1.