CCAS Summer Scholarship
The application is closed for Summer 2017. Thank you to those who applied. You will receive an update by May 1.
The Columbian College of Arts and Sciences (CCAS) is proud to announce a pilot Summer Scholarship program for current undergraduate CCAS students who receive need-based financial aid from GW during the regular academic year.
The CCAS Summer Scholarship can be used for on-campus and online CCAS courses. Funding is limited, but priority will be given to students who are taking courses for G-PAC or major requirements. Students who receive summer financial aid from other GW sources are not eligible for the CCAS Summer Scholarship.
The application closed on April 16. Students will receive notification of awards by May 1.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
To be eligible for a CCAS Summer Scholarship, you must:
- Be a current undergraduate CCAS student
- Receive need-based financial aid during the regular academic year
- Register for CCAS summer course(s)
Please note: Students who receive summer financial aid from other GW sources are not eligible for the CCAS Summer Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Register for CCAS summer course(s).*
- Submit the CCAS Summer Scholarship application form for each course that you are registered for.
* To use the available funds most effectively, CCAS requests that you register for classes as soon as possible. Tuition will not be due until the first day of classes.
The CCAS Summer Scholarship Application closed on April 16.
Students will receive notification of awards by May 1.