If you are looking for a shorter alternative to a full semester of study abroad, or a fun and fascinating way to earn credits over the summer, you have come to the right place. Summer Short Term Abroad Programs range from one week to two months, but offer full credits towards graduation.
The Columbian College of Arts and Sciences offers a wide range of options in the world’s most fascinating locations—taking your studies beyond the lecture hall and into the global classroom.
Columbian College Summer Abroad Programs
- Belize: Multimedia Reporting in Belize (SMPA 3193)
- China: Survey of International Economics (ECON 2180 or 6280)
- Cuba: Experiencing Cuba: Past and Present (SPAN 3005)
- Germany: Sustainability and the Built Environment: Berlin (IAD 3405 or IAD 6405) - Deadline to apply: March 3
- Germany: Modern and Contemporary Architecture: Berlin (IAD 3410 or IAD 6410) - Deadline to apply: March 3
- Netherlands: Amsterdam: City as Museum (UW 2020W or AH 2001W)
- Russia: Arts, Architecture and Culture Wars (TRDA 4595)
- Scotland: Collecting and Provenance in an International Context (MSTD 6601)
- United Arab Emirates and India: Art Therapy: International—Social and Cultural Diversity in India (ARTH 6235)
Apply by March 10, unless otherwise noted.