This event has passed. Several program information session recordings are available on this page.
The Columbian College of Arts and Sciences (CCAS) Graduate Virtual Open House is the perfect opportunity to learn more about graduate study at GW and the 85+ graduate degree and certificate programs within CCAS. You will also have a chance to engage with current GW graduate students, faculty and our admissions team, who will be available to answer your questions, guide you through the application process and inform you about the resources GW has to offer.
This week-long event is designed to be custom-tailored to your interests. Feel free to attend one session—or all of them!
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Open House Program Information Session Recordings
In case you weren't able to attend one of our recent virtual Open House events, these program information sessions are available to watch:
- Biomedical Sciences (PhD)
- Communication Management (MA)
- Data Science (MS, Graduate Certificate)
- Forensic Sciences (MFS, MS, Graduate Certificate)
- Geography (MS), Geographic Information Systems (Graduate Certificate)
- Islamic Studies (MA, Graduate Certificate)
- LGBT Health Policy & Practice (Graduate Certificate)
- Philosophy & Social Policy (MA)
- Physics (MS, PhD)
- Speech-Language Pathology (MA)
- Statistics (MS, PhD)
- Trachtenberg School Application Workshop (MPA, MPP, MA, PhD)
- Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies (MA, Graduate Certificate)