Graduate Programs Virtual Open House
This event has passed. Several information session recordings are available on this page.
The 2023 Columbian College of Arts and Sciences (CCAS) Graduate Programs Virtual Open House is the perfect opportunity to learn more about graduate study at GW and the 90+ graduate degree and certificate programs within CCAS. You will also have a chance to engage with current GW graduate students, faculty and our admissions team, who will be available to answer your questions, guide you through the application process and tell you about the resources GW has to offer.
Open House Program Session Recordings
- Anatomical and Translational Sciences (MS, Graduate Certificate)
- Applied Economics (MS)
- Art Therapy (MA)
- Bioinformatics and Molecular Biochemistry (MS)
- Chemistry, Environmental and Green Chemistry (MS, PhD)
- Chinese Language and Culture
- Classical Acting (MFA)- passcode: Corcoran24!
- Communication Management (MA)
- Current Student Q&A
- Data Science (MS, Graduate Certificate)
- Economics (PhD)
- English (MA, PhD)
- Exhibition Design (MA)- passcode: Corcoran24!
- Faculty Q&A
- Forensic Psychology (MA)
- Forensic Sciences (MFS, MS, Graduate Certificate)
- Funding Your Graduate Education
- Geography, Geographical Information Systems (MS, Graduate Certificate)
- History (MA, PhD)
- Interior Architecture (MA, MFA)- passcode: Corcoran24!
- LGBT Health Policy & Practice (Graduate Certificate)
- Media & Strategic Communication (MA)
- Museum Studies- passcode: Corcoran24!
- Organizational Sciences (MA)
- Philosophy & Social Policy (MA)
- Physics (MS, PhD)
- Political Science (MA, PhD)
- Professional Psychology (PsyD)
- Statistics (MS)
- Sociology, Criminology (MA)
- Supporting your Career Success
- Tips and Best Practices for Applying to Graduate School
- Public Policy, Public Administration (MPP, MPA)
- Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies (MA, Graduate Certificate)