Faculty Funding Opportunities
At Columbian College, faculty can take advantage of a variety of funding opportunities to facilitate research and encourage scholarship and cross-disciplinary innovation.
Internal Funding Opportunities
- CCAS Facilitating Funds(CCFF)
- The CCAS Dean’s Research Excellence Award for Mentoring (DREAM)
- Nick-of-Time Impact Microgrants
- CCAS Dean's Research
- Dean’s Innovative Cross-Disciplinary Excellence (DICE) Award
- CCAS Enhanced Faculty Travel Award
- Humanities Seminar Series
- University Facilitating Fund (UFF)
- Cross-Disciplinary Research Fund (CDRF)
- The GW International Research Program
For updates on research at GW, visit the Office of the Vice President for Research.